The Bath House which consisted of the refurbishment of existing units to be repurposed as a café and gallery. The grade II listed building was built in 1955 as part of the Thomas Broadbent Engineering complex. The project required careful assessment of the existing structure and coordination with the design team and the client to ensure the project goals were met. There was also a considerable amount of input required into the temporary works design and the practicalities of retaining as much of the structure as possible whilst ensuring it was suitable for the proposed use. The project required significant site attendance and ensuring the main contractor and sub-contractors were aware of the design philosophy and how the proposed solution was developed.